Funeral Procedures Abroad
Overseas funeral procedures are the funeral procedures to be carried out in the country where the body will be sent after the death of a person.
Ceremonies and organisation of the necessary documents. These procedures are carried out in the country where the death occurred may differ depending on the country to which the body is to be sent. For example, a funeral from Turkey to the UK different documents and procedures may be required to send the body.
Funeral procedures abroad begin in the country where the death occurred. Firstly, the cause of death is determined and death notification is made. This notification shall be sent to the local government units of the country where the death occurred or to private funeral companies. After the death notification is made, the funeral arrangements for the funeral documents are issued. These documents are death notification form, death certificate, international death certificate, funeral documents such as permission forms and funeral exit permits. During the preparation of these documents, the funeral Different terms and conditions are taken into account depending on the country to which it will be sent.
After the funeral documents have been issued, the special coffin required according to the country where the body will be sent and packaging materials are purchased. The body is placed in this coffin and transported to the destination country.
In this process, agreements are made with the air transport companies of the country where the body will be sent and the funeral route is determined.
Overseas funeral procedures may include the following steps:
- Determination of the dead The identification of the deceased is carried out to verify the deceased and determine the cause of death. This the step is usually performed by a doctor and may vary depending on the cause of death. For example, a where the cause of death was an accident, the police and a judicial officer are also involved in the funeral proceedings may be.
- Determining the place and date of burial: The place and date of burial are usually determined by the family of the deceased. Or by the relatives of the deceased. A cemetery in the country where the deceased is buried may be chosen or It is also possible to choose to bury the body in the country of birth of the deceased.
- Transfer of the deceased: The transfer of the deceased from the country of origin to the place of burial of the deceased to the designated country. This transport is usually carried out by a funeral transport company and the body air or road transport from the country where the body is located to the country designated as the place of burial of the body.
- Burial of the body: The burial of the body is carried out from the country where the body was found to the country designated as the place of burial of the body.
after transport to the designated country.
- Europe: Countries of the European Union and other European countries for funeral services between.
- North America The USA and Canada are among the regions served for funeral services.
- South America: Countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Chile are among the regions where funeral services are provide between the countries.
- Asia: Countries such as China, Japan and India are among the regions where funeral services are provided.
- Africa: Countries such as Egypt, South Africa, Kenya are among the regions where funeral services are provided. Between.
- Middle East: Countries such as Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait offer funeral services are among the regions served.
- Oceania: Australia and New Zealand are among the regions where funeral services are provided.
- Russia and Central Asia: Russian Federation and Central Asian countries are among the regions we serve for funeral services. Regions.
- Southeast Asia: Countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia are among the countries where funeral services are provided regions.
- Central and Eastern Europe: Countries such as Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia offer funeral services are among the given regions.